So close….

I spent most of today reconstructing a couple of t-shirts and a pair of capris into a swimsuit cover-up. I thought I was done…tried it on, it fits great, it looks cute. Then I went to put it on the dummy to take the final picture…and discovered that one sleeve is rather obviously inside-out. Which means I’ll have to rip it off (very carefully so it won’t end up being serged on much shorter) and sew it back on the right way. Doh!!!

So the pictures will come tomorrow after that.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s