Moving right along…

It took me three hours, but the lining for my coat is entirely sewn together. Had to do some improvising on the collar stand because I only cut one instead of two originally, but between the other two pattern pieces that surrounded it, I managed. So now I just have to actually sew the lining into the coat, then do the button-and-hole thing, and ohmygosh this coat will be done. I seriously might be able to finish it next week. And then move onto that bamboo wrap that I’m really hoping to have done in time for the Over the Rhine show if it turns out. But not tomorrow… seeing as how I have a closer deadline on it, tomorrow is a costume crafty day. Maybe Sunday. We’ll see how it goes.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s