Hours spent quilting lining so far: approximately 6.
Pieces finished: 5 of 12.
Guess my piece/hour estimate was a bit off… spent last night and part of tonight on the middle back pieces, which had a bit more surface area and therefore took longer.
I also took a little bit of a break to work on my swimsuit–got the new one from North Shore Swimwear last weekend, and discovered that it didn’t have pads in the cups. Which, for me, is a must-have. So I took the pads from my old tankini from there and sewed them into the new one. Had to do it all by hand and very carefully, because it snagged on the outer fabric quite frequently, but it’s laying much better now.
Will be taking a bit of a break from the quilting this weekend– another crafty day with N, and just to shake it up a bit, I’m going to take scrapbook stuff. I might not actually finish any layouts, since I tend to like to do my journaling on the computer (my handwriting tends towards the illegible, especially when I’m in a rush) and I’m way behind on those. So it might just all be assembly prep, but we’ll see how it goes.