I was going to start on my coat today, but I went for one last attempt to find a pattern in the right size. Didn’t happen. So first order of buisness for my craft time tomorrow will be to resize the pattern down, since it’s 2 sizes too big. (Though I think I’m only going to take it down one to start with in order to deal with room for sweater bulk.)
So instead, I shortened a skirt tonight. No pics yet, since I still need to iron the new hem flat and I’m too lazy to do it now. (Plus I forgot to take a before pic on my digi. It’s one I made years ago, so I know I have a print somewhere.) Chopped off about 10 inches to take it from awkward mid-calf frumpy to just below the knee.