I worked on the last of my swap projects tonight. Not done yet, but I should be able to finish it tomorrow. Sendouts are on Saturday, and I’m hoping that if I finish my stuff tomorrow, I can send it out on Friday, and then I can have Friday night to sew.
Speaking of sewing, as one of my Wardrobe Refashion projects, I spent Lost dissecting that star-studded shirt from the last post. The sleeves are detached now, and the front and back as well. My current plan is to salvage the sleeves, as well as the lower portion of the front. Not sure if the back is salvageable if I make the lacing merely decorative. But I’m really anxious to get sewing so I can actually finish some things before my four months are up (even though I have a feeling I’ll be extending to six.)