Progress!

Had a rather productive day. A couple years ago, my mom got two side tables for the basement, which she wanted me to mosaic. The tiles have been glued down for awhile, but I finally got the grouting in today. This is only my second attempt at mosaicing anything, but this one turned out much better. (The first was using beach glass, so it was hard to get them to sit easily, though I still like the way it looks.)

Anyway, pictures…

I also got some work done on the Renaissance dress I’m making for C–I got the bodice lining sewn in and the sleeve points sewn together last night. Today I got it hemmed, and started pinning the trim on the sleeves. So all I have to do is get the trim sewn on, do the eyelets for both it and the underdress, put in the lacing and it’s done! Which is great, since I still have some rather significant work to do on my Narnia swap stuff.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s